Friday, May 27, 2011

Let the (mis)adventure Begin!

In true Amin and Pravin fashion, we've not done any preparation for this trip. Haha Well, we have done some minimal research on backpackers, mosques, mode of transportations and other general information. From our experience, no matter how much we prepare, nothing goes according to plan :p so we've decided to NOT plan! For us, all we need is some general information, and the rest... Well, we'll just go with the flow...

I'm really quite excited about our trip to Siem Reap. It's a 300km++ journey, which is like KL to JB. (Without the highway :p I have to admit, our Malaysian inter-state highways are top class. Other highways kinda fail in comparison...) At the moment, we can't quite decide whether to take the bus (boring) or rent a bike (super psyched). Haha

For me personally, I'd take the bike any day :p The idea of having wind in my hair, taking in the wind, taking in the sites of Cambodia. Stop by a small village. Because we can. But of course, there's that element of danger we have to think about. So we'll see what the locals say. As much as I want to be adventurous, I don't wanna be reckless and compromise my safety.

Ok well, I admit, this is as far as my research went :p hahaha Hopefully Pravin has more important information that'll help us on this trip. I'll just have to find out tomorrow.

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment