Friday, April 29, 2011

Woweeee!!!! We've been gotten a lot of awesome response from a lot of people! Some with crazy idea's on how to raise money. Some I won't want to reveal... :p However, my dear brother has linked me to a recycling centre which seems exactly like how I'd picture a recycling centre to be :p

Check this out:

Our Recycling Process:
 
UNLOADING
 
SORTING/SHREDDING
All Waste Paper collected from your premise will be delivered directly to our factory for Recycling
 
The Waste Paper will be sorted according to colour and material type.  Once ready, the Waste Paper will be Shredded to ensure all our client's Confidentiality (Old Matured Documents) are not compromised
  
BUNDLING
 
PACKING
The Recycled Paper are ready for pickup once the Waste Paper has been packed and compressed into Bundles
 
The Shredded Waste Paper will then be loaded into ourHydraulic Compressing Machine for packing purposes

http://www.klpapermills.com.my/

Ok so I'm thinking, I'd want to make a visit with our lorry full (hopefully) of old newspapers and make a lawatan sambil belajar thing as well. I'm thinking the 2nd or 3rd week of May?

Siapa nak ikut?

No comments:

Post a Comment